- Preheat oven to 475*F.
- Pat cornish hens dry with a paper towel or cloth, sprinkle with Sea Salt and place in a large bag or deep baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine yogurt, Spicewalla Tandoori Masala, lemon juice, and garlic, stir to combine.
- Pour yogurt mixture over cornish hens, making sure they are evenly covered and marinate in the fridge for at least one hour or up to 4 hours.
- Remove hens from the fridge, gently shake off excess marinade and place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Roast at 400* for 35 minutes then turn the oven up to 475* and roast for another 10 mins until golden brown and the internal temperature is 165*
- Garnish with fresh herbs and lemon slices.