yield: 2 cups
time: 20 minutes
1/4 cup Tahini
Juice of 1 lemon
3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove, minced or grated
2 tsp Spicewalla Tandoori Masala
1/2 tsp Spicewalla Sicilian Sea Salt
15.5 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed, liquid reserved
1/4 cup liquid from beans
1. Add tahini and lemon juice to a blender or food processor, blend together until light in color, about 1 minute.
2. Add olive oil, garlic, Spicewalla Tandoori Masala, and Spicewalla Sicilian Sea Salt, blend together until well combined.
3. Add half of the beans and blend for about 2 minutes, stopping to scrape down the sides if needed. Repeat with the other half of the beans.
4. Add the reserved liquid from the beans and blend again until the texture is smooth.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and more Tandoori Masala right before serving.