Pescado Verde Fish Tacos
1/3 cup olive oil
3 Tbsp Spicewalla Pescado Verde blend
1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
1/4 cup sweet onion, small diced
1 jalapeno, small diced
1 lime, sliced into wedges
2. Season fillets with salt and pepper and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet
3. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
4. While the fish is cooking, combine the olive oil and Pescado Verde blend to create a sauce, should be a thin consistency similar to a salsa verde or chimichurri.
5. Remove from oven and generously spoon Pescado Verde sauce over fish.
6. Assemble tacos with red cabbage, white onion, jalapeno and lots of fresh lime juice. Spoon more of the Pescado Verde sauce over the tacos for extra flavor.