Can one have too many deviled eggs? (We're thinking no). If you're looking to *literally* spice things up this spring, start with these Cajun deviled eggs. Our Cajun seasoning gives these eggs bold, smoky, and spicy notes. Surprise your family this year with a fresh take on an old classic.
You can get our Cajun seasoning in our Unconventional Spring Holiday Collection, available for a limited time only!
Cajun Seasoning Deviled Eggs
- Peel the eggs and slice them in half lengthwise.
- Gently remove the yolks with a spoon and place in a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the yolks and mix together until smooth.
- Add Cajun Seasoning to the mixture.
- Portion the yolk mixture back into the egg whites. Sprinkle more Cajun Seasoning on top. Enjoy!