Deviled eggs are a springtime and Easter favorite! Try something different this year by adding our Tandoori Masala blend to your eggs. This spicy, tangy, and bright blend is above and beyond that paprika you've been sprinkling on for years. In fact, how many years have you had that paprika?!
You can get our Tandoori Masala in our Unconventional Spring Holiday Collection, available for a limited time only!
Tandoori Masala Deviled Eggs
- Peel the eggs and slice them in half lengthwise.
- Gently remove the yolks with a spoon and place in a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the yolks and mix together until smooth.
- Add Tandoori Masala to the mixture.
- Portion the yolk mixture back into the egg whites. Sprinkle more Tandoori Masala on top. Enjoy!