3 Tbs canola oil
4 fresh corn on the cob, husks removed
Pint container of cherry tomatoes
1/2 red onion
3 limes, sliced in half
1 bunch of green onions
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 Tbs Spicewalla Carne Asada Blend
Spicewalla Sicilian Sea Salt, to taste
Spicewalla Black Pepper Table Grind, to taste
1/4 cup cotija cheese,
Fresh cilantro, for garnish
Spicewalla Cyprus Flake Salt, for garnish
- Heat a grill to high heat.
- Skewer cherry tomatoes for easier grilling.
- Brush oil on corn, tomatoes, green onions, and red onions.
- Grill all vegetables, plus 4 of the lime halves, over direct heat until well charred but not overcooked.
- Let cool slightly then remove tomatoes from skewers and cut the corn kernels off of the cob.
- Make the dressing: Combine mayonnaise, the juice of the remaining lime, salt, pepper, and Spicewalla Carne Asada blend. Stir together to combine.
- Assemble all ingredients together on a large plate with the dressing, garnish with cotija, Spicewalla Cyprus Flake Salt and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!