2 oz. Gin
.75 oz. Lemon Juice
.75 oz. Lavender Honey Syrup*
For the Lavender Honey Syrup:
2 tablespoons Spicewalla Lavender Flowers
12 oz. water
20 oz. honey
- Combine honey and water over low heat and stir.
- Add lavender flowers, continue to stir.
- Once your honey, water, and lavender mixture becomes liquified, remove from heat and let steep covered until cool.
- Strain out lavender and bottle syrup.
- If you haven't already chilled your coupe glass, fill it with ice and cold water.
- Combine your gin, lemon juice, and Lavender Honey syrup into a shaker with ice, and shake!
- Dump ice and cold water from coupe glass and pour.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and a pinch of lavender flowers.