For this Recipe you will Need:
A grill (or grill pan/gas stove if prepping indoors)
A basting brush (only if you don't want mayonnaise hands)
4 ears of corn, husks peeled back, but intact
1/4 cup mayonnaise, Duke's is our favorite, of course
1/2 teaspoon Spicewalla Black Pepper
1/4 teaspoon Spicewalla Sicilian Sea Salt
1 teaspoon Spicewalla Cayenne Chilli Powder
1/4 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
2 tablespoons cilantro, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon Spicewalla Ancho Chilli Powder
1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
2. Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
3. Cook corn, rotating every 2-3 minutes until evenly charred.
4. Remove corn from heat. Using a pastry brush, brush a liberal amount of cayenne 5. mayonnaise onto each ear of corn.
6. Sprinkle Spicewalla Ancho Chilli Powder on top and garnish with cotija and cilantro.
7. Squeeze lime over corn right before eating.