4 ears of corn, husks peeled back, but intact
1/4 cup mayonnaise, Duke's is our favorite, of course
1/2 teaspoon Spicewalla Black Pepper
1/4 teaspoon Spicewalla Sicilian Sea Salt
1 teaspoon Spicewalla Cayenne Chilli Powder
1/4 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
2 tablespoons cilantro, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon Spicewalla Ancho Chilli Powder
1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Combine mayonnaise, black pepper, salt, and cayenne in a small mixing bowl, stir together and set aside.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Cook corn, rotating every 2-3 minutes until evenly charred.
- Remove corn from heat.
- Using a pastry brush, brush a liberal amount of cayenne and mayonnaise onto each ear of corn.
- Sprinkle Spicewalla Ancho Chilli Powder on top and garnish with cotija and cilantro.
- Squeeze lime over corn right before eating.