1 15 oz can chickpeas
1 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
pinch of Spicewalla Table Grind Black Pepper
pinch of Spicewalla Sicilian Sea Salt
1/4 cup roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup mixed nuts (or any nut of your choice!)
1/3 cup popped popcorn
1/4 cup dried mango, roughly chopped
3 tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon Spicewalla Kashmiri Chilli Powder
2 teaspoons Spicewalla Orange Peel
- Preheat oven to 400* F
- Drain chickpeas and place on a kitchen towel. Let sit for 5 mins then blot dry thoroughly.
- Place chickpeas in a small bowl and coat evenly with coconut oil. Sprinkle with a pinch of Spicewalla Black Pepper and Spicewalla Sicilian Sea Salt.
- Transfer for a sheet tray and bake for 35-40 mins, stirring halfway through, until golden brown. Cool slightly.
- Turn oven down to 250*F
- In a small saucepan, melt butter, add garlic, brown sugar, Spicewalla Kashmiri Chilli Powder, and Spicewalla Orange Peel. Cook until just starting to bubble, remove from heat.
- Combine, chickpeas, pumpkin seeds, and nuts in a small bowl. Pour butter mixture into a bowl and stir to coat evenly.
- Transfer to a sheet tray and bake at 250* F for 1 hour, stirring every 15 mins. Remove from oven and cool.
- Combine snack mix with popcorn and dried mango. Salt and pepper to taste. Add an extra sprinkle of Kashmiri Chilli Powder on top if you're feeling spicy!
**Baked portion of snack mix can be made up to 3 days in advance. Add popcorn and mango before serving. Store in an airtight container.