1. Add oat milk and water to a small saucepot and bring to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and add tea, sugar and Chai Masala.
3. Let the mixture steep for 5 minutes.
4. Taste and adjust sugar and Chai Masala to your liking.
5. Strain through a fine-mesh strainer and pour into your favorite mug.
6. Add 1.5 oz Blended Malt Whiskey. Enjoy!
*Cut, Tear, Curl refers to the way in which the tea is produced. CTC black tea is preferred for a Masala Chai Recipe because the flavor of the tea is so strong, its flavor is not lost in the world of milk, sugar and spice, aka Chai!