1 (12 oz.) bag of good quality chocolate chips (we used Guittard semi-sweet chips)
2 Tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
⅔ cup heavy cream
1 Tbsp Spicewalla Haute Chocolate Blend (pick your favorite!)
Toppings: sprinkles, toasted coconut, cacao nibs, sesame seeds or more Spicewalla Haute Chocolate blend!
- Place the chocolate chips and butter in a heat safe bowl, set aside.
- Heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until it just begins to simmer.
- Take off the heat and quickly stir in 1 Tbsp of the Haute Chocolate blend of your choice.
- Immediately pour the hot cream over the chocolate chips and butter, let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Whisk the cream, butter and chocolate together until it is smooth and glossy.
- Pour the chocolate into a shallow dish, cover with plastic wrap directly touching the surface and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Use a spoon or small cookie scoop to scoop out about 1 Tbsp of the chocolate and roll into a ball.
- Immediately roll the truffle in your desired topping and place on a serving plate.
- Enjoy at room temperature!