10 Tbsp unsalted butter
¾ cup dark chocolate chips, plus extra for topping
¾ cup granulated sugar
¼ cup dark brown sugar
1 tsp kosher salt
½ tsp vanilla extract
⅓ cup Spicewalla Classic Hot Chocolate
3 large eggs
½ cup all purpose flour
⅓ cup Dutch processed cocoa
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt the chocolate and butter, stirring constantly until melted, remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or a mixing bowl if using a hand mixer) combine the sugar, brown sugar, salt, vanilla, and Hot Chocolate blend. Whisk on low to combine.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix on medium-low until fully incorporated.
- On medium-high speed continue to whisk the egg and sugar mixture for about 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Slowly pour in the melted chocolate and butter while mixing until incorporated, stopping to use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl if needed.
- Add the flour and cocoa powder to the bowl and stir on low speed until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top and bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly and enjoy!