16 oz cream cheese
1 ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
4 oz goat cheese
¼ cup chives, finely chopped
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp hot sauce
4 tsp Spicewalla Green Zaatar, (save half for coating)
Salt and pepper to taste
½ tsp fresh lemon juice
½ tsp oil or oil spray
Roasted and salted pecan pieces, finely chopped
Crackers, pretzels, pita chips for serving
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, goat cheese, chives, soy sauce, hot sauce, 2 tsp Green Zaatar, pinch of salt and pepper and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl or a food processor. Mix with a hand mixer or in the food processor until light, fluffy and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Oil your hands and shape the mixture into a ball. Wrap tightly in plastic and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour or up to 3 days before serving.
- Mix together the remaining 2 tsp Green Zaatar and chopped pecans and spread out on a plate or baking sheet
- Remove the cheese ball from the fridge and roll it in the pecan mixture until fully covered.
- Serve at room temperature with crackers, pretzels, and pita chips and enjoy!
**Cheese ball can be made 3 days in advance and kept in the fridge or frozen for up to one month.
Watch us make it on Tiny Kitchen Cooking below!