4 cups fresh pineapple chunks (1 medium pineapple, peeled and cubed)
4 cups coconut water, divided
2 tbsp agave nectar
1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
2" piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
2 tsp Spicewalla Turmeric Powder
Pinch of salt
Topo Chico sparkling mineral water
1. Add pineapple, 2 cups of coconut water and grated ginger to a blender and blend well (you may need to work in batches depending on the size of your blender!)
2. Strain pineapple juice mixture through a fine mesh sieve or filter bag to remove the pulp. You can squeeze the bag if needed to get all the juice through! Discard the solids.
3. Stir in remaining 2 cups of coconut water, lime juice, agave, turmeric powder and salt. Use a whisk to combine ingredients completely.
4. Fill your glass with ice. Add ~2 oz of Topo Chico to each glass and pour aqua fresca to fill the rest of the glass.
5. Optional: Garnish with pineapple leaves, lime wheel, and/or a dusting of turmeric on top.
Hint: If you're feeling really tropical, toss some ice in the blender before assembling to get a fluffy shaved/crushed ice situation!
Pro tip: A couple glugs of blanco tequila would be absolutely delicious in this refreshing drink!