1 Tbs unsalted butter
1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbs Spicewalla Garlic & Herb
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/2 cup dry white wine
7 oz raw shrimp, peeled and tails removed
2 Tbs fresh parsley, chopped, plus more for garnish
1/2 lemon, plus extra for finishing
Melt butter and olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat.
2. Add Garlic & Herb blend plus a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Pour in 1/2 cup of dry white wine and simmer for about 2 minutes until slightly reduced.
4. Add the shrimp to the pan and saute until they turn pink and the sauce has thickened, about 4 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat, add chopped parsley and juice from 1/2 of a lemon.
6. Serve with extra lemon wedges and fresh parsley. Enjoy!