1/2 cup Fontina cheese, shredded
1/2 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 tsp Spicewalla Garam Masala
2 Tbs unsalted butter, divided
2 slices of sourdough bread
- In a small bowl, combine Fontina, cheddar, and Garam Masala and stir together to evenly combine.
- Heat a saute pan over medium-high heat then add 1 Tbs of the butter to pan. Once the butter starts to bubble, place one slice of the sourdough bread in the pan and pan-fry in the butter for about 1 minute
- Add the cheese mixture on top of the sourdough slice in the pan and continue to cook for another minute. Place the other slice of sourdough on top of the cheese and gently press down, add the remaining 1 Tbs of butter to the pan and flip the sandwich over, swirling around the pan to soak up the butter.
- Cook for another 2 minutes on this side until golden brown and the cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from the pan, slice in half and serve immediately.
Watch us make it on Tiny Kitchen Cooking below!