1 ¼ cup Vida Mezcal
⅓ cup Tempus Fugit Creme de Cacao
6 eggs, whites and yolks separated
½ cup cane sugar
3 cups whole milk
2 cups heavy cream
Pinch of salt
Spicewalla Cinnamon Powder
Spicewalla Kashmiri Chili Powder
1. Whisk egg yolks, sugar, and salt together in a large mixing bowl until sugar dissolves.
2. Gradually whisk in whole milk and heavy cream.
3. Stir in mezcal and creme de cacao.
4. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
5. When you’re ready to serve, beat the reserved egg whites until stiff peaks form.
6. Gently fold in egg whites, taking care not to stir but to fold.
7. Garnish with a pinch of cocoa powder, grated cinnamon, and a sprinkle of Kashmiri chili powder on top!