1 ¼ cup Vida Mezcal
⅓ cup Tempus Fugit Creme de Cacao
6 eggs, whites and yolks separated
½ cup cane sugar
3 cups whole milk
2 cups heavy cream
Pinch of salt
Spicewalla Cinnamon Powder
Spicewalla Kashmiri Chili Powder
- Whisk egg yolks, sugar, and salt together in a large mixing bowl until sugar dissolves.
- Gradually whisk in whole milk and heavy cream.
- Stir in mezcal and creme de cacao.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to serve, beat the reserved egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in egg whites, taking care not to stir but to fold.
- Garnish with a pinch of cocoa powder, grated cinnamon, and a sprinkle of Kashmiri chili powder on top!