5 pieces of thin, salted Matzo crackers
2 sticks unsalted butter
1.5 cups brown sugar
2 Tbs Spicewalla Chai Masala
2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
1/4 cup toasted coconut chips
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper then lay out the matzah crackers in a single, even layer, you may have to break a couple to fit.
- Combine the butter and brown sugar in a saucepan and bring to boil, stirring constantly for about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the Chai Masala and immediately pour the toffee over the matzah and spread to evenly cover the crackers.
- Place in the oven for 5 minutes until the toffee has darkened and is bubbling.
- Immediately sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the hot toffee and let sit for a few minutes until melted.
- Spread the chocolate evenly over the toffee and sprinkle with almonds and coconut chips.
- Let cool completely then break apart and enjoy!