1 cup long-grain white rice
1/2 cup sliced almonds
6-8 cups of water
14oz can sweetened condensed milk
12oz can evaporated milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp Spicewalla Chai Masala
Pinch of salt
1.5 oz añejo tequila
1. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add white rice, sliced almonds, chai masala, and salt to a large heat-safe bowl and carefully pour the bowling water over the mixture. Stir well.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
4. Pour the rice mixture into a blender, and puree until very smooth.
5. Fine strain into a large container or pitcher, and discard any solids.
6. Stir in the sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, and vanilla extract.
7. Add 2-4 cups of additional cold water until you have the desired consistency (some prefer it to be a little creamier, but I like mine to be thinner so I’m adding more water!)
8. Serve over ice with 1.5oz reposado or añejo tequila.
9. Dust with chai masala over the top of the drink, and enjoy!