Alright Spicewallas, the wait is over. You asked, and we delivered. THE chai recipe is here. Now you can get that same Chaiwalla flavor from the streets of Mumbai- available 24/7 in the comfort of your kitchen. Our Famous Masala Chai Recipe blend is so good, you'll be cha cha chai-ing all day long.
Masala Chai Recipe
Time: 10-15 min
1 cup water
2 Tbsp half & half
2 tsp Cut Tear Curl* black tea
1 tsp granulated sugar
2 tsp Spicewalla Chai Masala
1. Add milk, water, and half & half to a saucepot and bring to a boil
2. Remove from heat and add tea, sugar and Chai Masala
3. Let the mixture steep for 5 minutes
4. Taste and adjust sugar and Chai Masala to your liking
5. Strain through a fine-mesh strainer into your favorite mug. Enjoy!
*Cut, Tear, Curl refers to the way in which the tea is produced. CTC black tea is preferred for a Masala Chai Recipe because the flavor of the tea is so strong, its flavor is not lost in the world of milk, sugar and spice, aka Chai*