1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 small onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
Spicewalla Sicilian Sea Salt, to taste
Spicewalla Black Pepper Table Grind, to taste
1.5 tsp Spicewalla Tuscan Seasoning
pinch of Spicewalla Crushed Red Pepper
3 cups chicken stock (veggie stock works too!)
2 cups cooked beans
4 cups spinach, kale, or chard
Crusty bread, sliced and toasted (optional)
1. Drizzle olive oil into a saute pan over medium heat.
2. Add onion and garlic, cook until they are just starting to take color. Season with salt and pepper and add Spicewalla Tuscan Seasoning.
3. Pour the stock and bring to a simmer.
4. Add the cooked beans and Spicewalla Crushed Red Pepper, bring back up to a simmer.
5. Turn off the heat and stir in the greens, cook until wilted.
6. Serve over toasted bread, if using. Dig in!