2 pounds thinly sliced pork loin chops
1/2 cup neutral oil (such as canola, peanut, safflower)
4 Tbs. Spicewalla Al Pastor blend
1/2 cup sweet onion, small diced
1 cup pineapple, diced
Cilantro, for garnish
1. Place pork loin chops in a bowl or ziplock bag
2. In a small bowl, combine oil and Al Pastor blend to make Adobo marinade, consistency should be thick but pourable.
3. Pour marinade over pork and place in the fridge for at least two hours or overnight.
4. Remove pork from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
5. Heat a cast-iron pan over medium-high heat.
6. Cook pork for about 4 minutes per side or to 145° internal temperature.
7. Slice and assemble tacos with onion, pineapple, and cilantro.