For the Spanish Coffee:
3/4oz old overholt rye
1/4oz licor 43
1oz grind espresso liquor
1 bar spoon Spicewalla Cardamom Sugar
3oz Counter Culture coffee
Bar whip cream
For the Bar whip cream:
1 cup of heavy cream
1 tbsp of powdered sugar
1 pinch of salt
- Rim an Irish coffee mug with Spicewalla Cardamom Sugar
- Add the old Overholt to the glass and light.
- Carefully tip the glass so the fire melts the sugar on the rim
- To the glass add the rest of the ingredients which will put out the fire and stir
- Combine heavy cream, powdered sugar, and salt in a mason jar and shake until not runny but not thick.
- Float the bar whip cream on top.