22 oz store-bought pizza dough
28 oz can San Marzano crushed tomatoes
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
Fresh mozzarella cheese
Spicewalla Amore Pizza Seasoning
Grated Parmesan cheese
Fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to it's highest possible temperature with a cast iron or pizza stone on the middle rack.
- Remove the pizza dough from the fridge and split into 4 even pieces, let it come to room temperature, takes about an hour.
- Combine the crushed tomatoes, garlic and olive oil in a bowl, stir well to combine. Set aside.
- Stretch the pizza dough by holding the outer edge of the dough like a steering wheel, turning and letting gravity pull the dough thinner. Place on a well floured small wooden cutting board or pizza peel and stretch again until as thin as possible without tearing.
- Spread a couple spoonfuls of the sauce onto the dough, top with hand torn pieces of mozzarella and Amore Pizza Seasoning.
- Gently shake the board or peel to make sure the pizza has enough flour under it that it can easily slide around. Add more flour underneath if needed.
- Slide the pizza on to the cast iron or pizza stone and bake for 5-7 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with parmesan and more Amore Seasoning, top with fresh basil.
- Repeat with remaining dough and serve immediately. Enjoy!