2oz blanco tequila, 100% agave
.5oz triple sec
.25oz light agave
1oz fresh lime juice
1.5oz fresh watermelon juice (use whole watermelon or cold-pressed juice!)
1 pinch of Spicewalla Chaat Masala
- If using whole watermelon, cut into chunks and add to a Vitamix or blender. Fine strain to discard any pulp. If using cold-pressed juice that is already bottled, skip this step!
- Add tequila, triple sec, agave, lime juice, watermelon juice, and Chaat Masala to a shaker tin and fill with ice.
- Shake vigorously to combine ingredients, then strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and another pinch of Chaat Masala.
- Try not to drink 100 of these. They are dangerously delicious.