1 cup raw almonds
1 cup raw hazelnuts
½ cup raw pistachios shelled
⅓ cup shelled raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
1 large egg white, beaten till foamy
1 tsp Spicewalla Paprika, Smoked
1/2 tsp Spicewalla Cayenne Chilli Powder
1 tsp Spicewalla Cinnamon
1 tsp kosher salt
1/3 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 300*F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk the egg white in a large bowl till frothy. Add in the sugar, spices, and salt and mix until combined.
- Add the nuts and seeds to the bowl and stir until evenly coated. Pour onto the lined baking sheet and spread into a single layer.
- Bake the nuts for 25-35 minutes till golden and fragrant, stirring once halfway through.
- Allow the nuts to cool on the baking sheet, stirring occasionally to break up any big clumps (if crunchy clusters aren’t your sort of thing).