½ cup Sugar
4 tsp Cornstarch
4 tsp Spicewalla Golden Milk
2 ¾ cups Oat Milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
¼ cup Maple Syrup
¼ cup Safflower Oil (or other neutral tasting oil)
⅛ tsp salt
¼ cup mixed berry jam (we use a blend of strawberry, raspberry, and blackberry)
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together all ingredients except for the jam.
- Heat on medium-high heat, whisking until the mixture begins to simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue to whisk 7-8 minutes or until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and pour the thickened mixture into a mixing bowl, allowing to cool slightly, then transfer to the refrigerator for 4 hours or until completely cooled.
- Pour the cooled mixture into the chilled bowl of your ice cream maker and follow the manufacturers instructions.
- Once your ice cream is the consistency of soft serve, scoop into a freezer safe container.
- Pour jam on top of ice cream and gently fold into the ice cream, taking care not to over mix so that the jam stays in ribbons throughout.
- Place in freezer and chill completely for 2-4 hours,
- When ready to serve, allow your ice cream to rest at room temperature for 10 minutes, then scoop and enjoy!