Yield: about 40 treats
Time: 1 hour
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 large egg
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
2 Tbs creamy peanut butter
1 Tbs Spicewalla Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Place parchment paper on a large baking sheet.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir together until you have a shaggy dough.
- Use your hands to knead the dough together until all ingredients are evenly combined. The dough will be firm and dry.
- Roll out the dough to about 1/4 inch thick. Using a cookie cutter size and shape of your choice (we used a 1" round cutter), punch out shapes and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roll the dough out again and continue to punch out treats. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until treats are completely dried out. Cool completely before giving them to your pup!