1 cup butter softened
1 cup brown sugar firmly packed
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp kosher salt
1 1/2 tsp Spicewalla pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add vanilla and eggs, mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add 1/2 of the flour mixture to batter mix well.
- Add remaining flour mixture, mix well.
- Add oats and pecans (if you're into nuts).
- Drop 1 Tbsp of dough onto greased cookie sheets. Top with some more Pumpkin Pie spice and a few pecans for decoration.
- Bake for approx. 8 minutes or until golden brown. They spread, so make sure there is 2" or more between 'em! Makes 5-6 dozen.