1 1/2 cups peeled ginger
1 1/2 cups garlic cloves
1/4 cup white vinegar
2-3 Tbsp water
- Wash and peel your ginger. We love the spoon technique - firmly scrape a spoon over the ginger skin in a repeated forward motion and continue doing so until all the peel is removed.
- Cut up into small chunks, so that as you process it in the food processor, it breaks down well.
- Cut off the ends of the garlic and peel.
- Add ginger and garlic cloves into the food processor. Add vinegar and water. Don’t puree into a completely smooth paste, it’s ok if it’s a bit coarse.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight glass container. Should last 3-5 weeks. Voila!
Hey, Mona! Just add a few tablespoons of water at a time until it forms a paste-like consistency.