6 small russet potatoes, scrubbed and dried
Avocado or vegetable oil
4 Tbs unsalted butter, melted
1 Tbs SW x TPain Sugar Daddy, plus extra for finishing
½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
¼ cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
Green onions or chives, finely sliced for serving
Sour cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 375
- Use a fork to poke a few holes in the potatoes and place onto a lined baking sheet
- Brush each potato with oil and sprinkle with salt
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until softened and easily pierced with a knife
- Cool the potatoes until you are able to easily handle them. Cut each potato in half lengthwise then carefully scoop out the centers, leave about 1/8 of an inch of potato around the perimeter.
- Preheat the oven to 450*F
- Combine the melted butter with the SW x TPain Sugar Daddy and brush on the inside of each potato skin.
- Bake for 20 minutes then remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle each potato skin with cheddar cheese, bacon and a pinch of SW x Tpain Sugar Daddy. Bake again for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly. Top with sour cream and green onions. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Hello from Port Hueneme, CA. The potatoes look delicious too me.