Yield: 2-3 servings
Time: 30 minutes
for the wings:
3 pounds of chicken wings
1/4 cup Lemon Pepper Seasoning
Green onions, sliced, for garnish
Lemon wedges, for garnish
for the sauce:
1/2 stick butter, unsalted
2 tsp Spicewalla Lemon Pepper Seasoning
1 tsp honey
1/4 tsp Spicewalla Cayenne Pepper
- Pat wings completely dry with a paper towel or cloth and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle Lemon Pepper Seasoning over wings and toss until wings are evenly coated.
- Working in batches, place wings in a single layer in the air fryer and cook at 360* for 16 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Turn air fryer up to 400* and cook another 3 minutes.
- While the wings are cooking, make the butter sauce: combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and heat just until butter and honey are melted.
- Remove the wings from the air fryer and brush them with the butter sauce. Serve immediately and enjoy!