8 boneless skin-on chicken thighs
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 Tbs Spicewalla Jerk Seasoning
Naan or other flatbread
Roasted plantains (optional)
Red onion, thinly sliced
Pineapple, thinly sliced
- Place chicken in a shallow dish or bowl. Add olive oil, soy sauce, and Jerk Seasoning, stir to coat the chicken thighs evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge 20 minutes before cooking.
- Heat a cast iron pan over medium-high heat. Working in batches add the chicken thighs to the pan, skin side down. Sear for 3-4 minutes, flip and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until the internal temperature is 160*F.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice chicken and serve with flatbread, scallions, plantains, onions, pineapple and lime. Assemble flat bread with chicken and toppings of your choice. Enjoy!