Want all the rewards of delicious Jerk Chicken for half the work? Our newJerk Seasoning does all the heavy lifting for you to create a quick and easy marinade that packs a punch of smokey, spicy and sweet flavours. Serve with warm flatbread and roasted plantains to create an unforgettable and crazy easy meal to add to your weekly rotation.
Jerk Chicken Flatbread
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
8 boneless skin-on chicken thighs
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 Tbs Spicewalla Jerk Seasoning
Naan or other flatbread
Roasted plantains (optional)
Red onion, thinly sliced
Pineapple, thinly sliced
- Place chicken in a shallow dish or bowl. Add olive oil, soy sauce, and Jerk Seasoning, stir to coat the chicken thighs evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge 20 minutes before cooking.
- Heat a cast iron pan over medium-high heat. Working in batches add the chicken thighs to the pan, skin side down. Sear for 3-4 minutes, flip and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until the internal temperature is 160*F.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice chicken and serve with flatbread, scallions, plantains, onions, pineapple and lime. Assemble flat bread with chicken and toppings of your choice. Enjoy!