12 small-medium sized jalapenos, halved and seeds scooped out
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
¼ cup diced green onions/chives
¼ cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
1 Tbs unsalted butter, melted
2 Tbs SW x TPain The Juice
- Preheat oven to 400* F.
- Place the jalapeno halves on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, if you have a wire cooling rack to set on the sheet tray you can lay the jalapenos on top to help them from falling over.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese, green onion, and bacon. Set aside.
- In another bowl, stir together the panko bread crumbs, melted butter and SW x Tpain The Juice. Stir until the breadcrumbs are evenly coated, set aside.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly into each jalapeno half only to the top of the sides of pepper, be careful not to overfill.
- Sprinkle the panko bread crumbs on top of the filling.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the bread crumbs are golden brown.
- If you have extra green onion or bacon, sprinkle on top and serve immediately.
**The jalapenos can be filled and refrigerated up to 3 days before baking or frozen for up to 2 weeks before baking.