2 Grass-Fed Ground Beef Burger Patties
Soft Pretzel Buns
Hungryroot Sweet Potato Fries
Spicewalla x Hungryroot Ranch Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- On a sheet tray, drizzle the sweet potato fries with avocado oil and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Heat a lightly oiled skillet over high.
- Sprinkle both sides of the burger patties with Spicewalla Ranch Seasoning, salt, and pepper. Add the patties to the hot pan and cook 2-3 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Toast the buns until warm and golden, about 3 minutes.
- Assemble the burgers with your favorite toppings and condiments and serve with the sweet potato fries.