¼ cup Graza Drizzle olive oil
1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
¼ cup thinly sliced shallot or red onion
1 Tbsp Spicewalla Honey & Herb rub
1 pound grouper filet
Black pepper, freshly ground
Fresh dill, for garnish
Lemon, for garnish
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil, rice wine vinegar, shallot, and Honey & Herb rub. Stir together to combine and set aside.
- Pat the grouper filet dry with a paper towel. Sprinkle with a hefty pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place on the grill and cook for about 4 minutes, flip and cook for about another 4 minutes each until fully cooked through, and flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from the grill and place on your favorite serving platter or plate.
- Pour the marinade over the fish while still warm, garnish with dill and fresh lemon juice.