12 oz fresh cranberries
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup water
1 tsp Spicewalla Cinnamon powder
1 Tbs orange zest
1 tsp Herbs de Provence
- Place cranberries, sugar, water, and cinnamon in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally until cranberries are soft and the mixture becomes jammy.
- Remove from heat and stir in half of the orange zest
- Cool completely at room temperature.
- Garnish with Herbs de Provence and remaining orange zest right before serving
**Can be made 1 week in advance and stored in the fridge