Yield: 2 naan pizzas
Time: 30 minutes
2 pieces of Naan (store-bought is fine!)
1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbs pesto
1 tsp Spicewalla Garlic & Herb Seasoning
1 1/2 cups spinach, chopped
4 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
2 large eggs
Spicewalla Cyprus Flake Salt, to taste
Spicewalla Black Pepper Table Grind, to taste
Sliced green onions, for garnish
Sliced fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400*F
- Place Naan on a parchment-lined sheet tray and drizzle with olive oil
- Spread pesto evenly over each piece then sprinkle with Garlic & Herb Seasoning.
- Place chopped spinach around the naan in a circle, creating a "nest" that creates a barrier around the very center of the pizza where the egg will be.
- Place bacon, cherry tomatoes, and white cheddar on top of the spinach.
- Carefully crack the eggs into the center of the "nest" and immediately place in the oven.
- Bake on the middle rack in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the whites of the eggs are completely opaque.
- Season with Cyprus Flake Salt and Black Pepper, garnish with green onions and basil. Serve immediately.