GARLIC & HERB NAAN BREAKFAST PIZZA
Yield: 2 naan pizzas
Time: 30 minutes
1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbs pesto
1 tsp Spicewalla Garlic & Herb Seasoning
1 1/2 cups spinach, chopped
4 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
2 large eggs
Spicewalla Cyprus Flake Salt, to taste
Spicewalla Black Pepper Table Grind, to taste
Sliced green onions, for garnish
Sliced fresh basil, for garnish
2. Place Naan on a parchment-lined sheet tray and drizzle with olive oil
3. Spread pesto evenly over each piece then sprinkle with Garlic & Herb Seasoning.
4. Place chopped spinach around the naan in a circle, creating a "nest" that creates a barrier around the very center of the pizza where the egg will be.
5. Place bacon, cherry tomatoes, and white cheddar on top of the spinach.
6. Carefully crack the eggs into the center of the "nest" and immediately place in the oven.
7. Bake on the middle rack in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the whites of the eggs are completely opaque.
8. Season with Cyprus Flake Salt and Black Pepper, garnish with green onions and basil. Serve immediately.