8 oz bag of shishito peppers
3 Tbsp Graza Sizzle olive oil
Spicewalla Chilli Salt
Lime, for garnish
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat
- Add Graza olive oil once the pan is hot, and let the oil heat up for about 1 minute.
- Add the shishito peppers and cook undisturbed for about 3 minutes, flip the peppers over and cook for another 2-3 minutes until all peppers are evenly charred but not fully wilted.
- Place on a serving plate and season to your liking with Spicewalla Chilli Salt and fresh lime juice – we like a lot of both.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!