Yield: 6-8 servings
Time: 1 hour
1 1/4 cup whole milk
2/3 cup sugar, divided
1 Tbs vanilla extract
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp Spicewalla Coriander Powder
1/2 tsp Spicewalla Cinnamon Powder
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 pint blueberries, about 2 heaping cups
Powdered sugar for dusting
1. Heat oven to 350*F.
2. Butter a 10-inch cast-iron skillet, set aside.
3. In a blender add milk, 1/3 cup sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt, coriander, cinnamon, and flour. Blend at high speed until smooth and frothy, about 1 minute.
4. Place berries in the cast iron skillet and spread into an even layer, sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup of sugar then pour batter on top.
5. Bake for 40-50 minutes until golden brown and a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
6. Dust with powdered sugar, serve warm and enjoy!