4 cod (or any other mild white fish) fillets
1/3 cup olive oil
3 Tbsp Spicewalla Pescado Verde blend
1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
1/4 cup sweet onion, small diced
1 jalapeno, small diced
1 lime, sliced into wedges
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- While the fish is cooking, combine the olive oil and Pescado Verde blend to create a sauce, should be a thin consistency similar to a salsa verde or chimichurri.
- Remove from oven and generously spoon Pescado Verde sauce over fish.
- Assemble tacos with red cabbage, white onion, jalapeno and lots of fresh lime juice. Spoon more of the Pescado Verde sauce over the tacos for extra flavor.