5-6 medium sized Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1 red bell pepper, diced
1/2 sweet yellow onion, diced
Extra virgin olive oil
Kosher salt, to taste
Spicewalla Black Pepper, table grind, to taste
1.5 Tbsp Spicewalla Honey & Herb Rub
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- Place the potatoes, red bell peppers, and onions on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil and season with salt, pepper, and Honey & Herb Rub, toss with your hands to make sure everything is evenly coated
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through until the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork.
- Season with salt, pepper and Honey & Herb Rub again before serving.