Year after year we look forward to seeing (and mostly eating) deviled eggs at the Easter/Passover table. Our Cracked Coriander and Pepper seasoning adds a citrusy and lightly spicy note to these babies. Not to mention, it looks beautiful atop your piped filling!
You can get our Cracked Coriander and Pepper seasoning in our Unconventional Spring Holiday Collection, available for a limited time only!
Cracked Coriander & Pepper Deviled Eggs
- Peel the eggs and slice them in half lengthwise.
- Gently remove the yolks with a spoon and place in a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the yolks and mix together until smooth.
- Add your Cracked Coriander and Pepper seasoning to the mixture.
- Portion the yolk mixture back into the egg whites. Sprinkle more Cracked Coriander and Pepper seasoning on top. Enjoy!