2 pounds flank steak
1 cup neutral cooking oil (such as canola, peanut, safflower)
4 Tbsp Spicewalla Carne Asada blend
1 lime, cut into wedges
3-4 radishes, thinly sliced
1/4 cup red onion, small diced
1 jalapeño, small diced
Cotija cheese, for garnish
Cilantro, for garnish
- Place flank steak in a bowl or resealable bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and Carne Asada blend. Reserve a few tablespoons for later.
- Pour remaining marinade over skirt steaks and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove steaks from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- Heat grill or cast iron pan to medium-high heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade gently shake off any excess.
- Cook steak for about 7 minutes per side or until 135°F internal temperature for medium-rare.
- Remove from heat, place steak on a cutting board and rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice steak against the grain, spoon reserved marinade over the sliced steak before serving.
- Assemble tacos with steak, squeeze of lime, radishes, onion, jalapeño, cotija, and cilantro.