For this Recipe you will need:
A chilled coupe glass
A cocktail shaker
.75 oz. Lemon Juice
.75 oz. Lavender Honey Syrup*
*Lavender Honey Syrup
2 tablespoons Spicewalla Lavender Flowers
12 oz. water
20 oz. honey
2. Add lavender flowers, continue to stir.
3. Once your honey, water, and lavender mixture becomes liquified, remove from heat and let steep covered until cool.
4. Strain out lavender and bottle syrup.
5. If you haven't already chilled your coupe glass, fill it with ice and cold water.
6. Combine your gin, lemon juice, and Lavender Honey syrup into a shaker with ice, and shake!
7. Dump ice and cold water from coupe glass and pour.
8. Garnish with a lemon twist and a pinch of lavender flowers.